– 2nd Monday of the month – recurring (First class to happen on February 8th, 2021)
– 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
– Tunes will come from the U.S. and other world fiddle traditions.
- Students must have basic playing experience.
- No sheet music reading knowledge required.
- Best to use a secondary fiddle to cross-tune but using main instrument is okay too.
- Good idea to have a second set of strings on hand in case a string breaks.
- Students should come prepared ahead of class time with instruments already cross-tuned. (Class time will not be used for tuning instruction.)
- Video instructions will be provided, prior to class, on how to cross tune instrument.
- Video, sound files, sheet music, and/or fiddle tab of tune, will be provided after class is finished.